Lou Reed - Coney Island Baby Album FLAC
|2||Nowhere At All||3:17|
|4||She's My Best Friend||4:07|
|5||Coney Island Baby||5:43|
|6||She's My Best Friend||6:01|
|8||Leave Me Alone||5:33|
|11||Coney Island Baby||6:36|
|APL1-0915||Lou Reed||Coney Island Baby (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA Victor||APL1-0915||US||1975|
|RS 1035, APLI-0915||Lou Reed||Coney Island Baby (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||RS 1035, APLI-0915||UK||1976|
|82876 78251 2||Lou Reed||Coney Island Baby (CD, Album, RE, Exp)||RCA, Legacy||82876 78251 2||Europe||2006|
|APL 10915||Lou Reed||Coney Island Baby (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL 10915||Netherlands||1976|
|APS1-0915||Lou Reed||Coney Island Baby (8-Trk, Album)||RCA||APS1-0915||US||1976|
- Art Direction [Original Lp], Design [Original Lp] – Mick Rock
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Howard Fritzson
- Artwork By [Original Lp Type Design] – Ridgeway / Harris
- Backing Vocals – Godfrey Diamond (tracks: 1 to 8), Joanne Vent (tracks: 1 to 8), Lou Reed (tracks: 1 to 8), Michael Wendroff (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Bass – Doug Yule (tracks: 10, 12 to 14)
- Design [Reissue] – Jeff Schulz
- Drums – Bob Meday (tracks: 10, 12 to 14), Michael Suchorsky (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Bruce Yaw (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Engineer – Godfrey Diamond (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Engineer [Reissue Assistant] – Anthony Ruotolo
- Guitar – Bob Kulick (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Doug Yule (tracks: 12 to 14)
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Written-By – Lou Reed
- Keyboards – Michael Fonfara (tracks: 10, 12 to 14)
- Management – Tom Sarig
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez
- Mastered By [Reissue Assistant] – Sarah Register
- Mastered By [Reissue] – Emily Lazar
- Mixed By – Godfrey Diamond (tracks: 1 to 8), Lou Reed (tracks: 1 to 8), Michael Wendroff (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Mixed By [Reissue] – Chris Shaw (tracks: 12 to 14), Lou Reed (tracks: 12 to 14)
- Photography – Mick Rock
- Producer – Godfrey Diamond (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Lou Reed, Steve Katz (tracks: 10, 12 to 14)
- Reissue Producer – Lou Reed, Rob Santos
Recorded October 18 - 28, 1975 at Mediasound, New York, NY.
Original LP mixed and mastered at Mediasound, New York.
Track 9 recorded November 18 & 21, 1975 at Mediasound Studios, NYC. Released as RCA single PB-10537 B.
Track 10 recorded January 3 & 4, 1975 at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. First issued on the RCA box set "Between Thought And Expression: The Lou Reed Anthology".
Track 11 recorded October 19 & 20, 1975 at Mediasound Studios, NYC. First issued on the RCA box set "Between Thought And Expression: The Lou Reed Anthology".
Track 12 recorded January 3 & 4, 1975 at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. Previously unreleased.
Track 13 recorded January 4, 1975 at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. Previously unreleased.
Track 14 recorded January 6, 1975 at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. Previously unreleased.
Expanded Edition mastered at the Lodge, New York, NY.
Tracks 12 to 14 mixed at Avatar Studios, New York, NY.
© 1976, 2006 BMG Music / ℗ 1976, 1992, 2006 BMG Music / Distributed in Australia by SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED.
- Barcode: 8 2876-78251-2 0
Coney Island Baby is the sixth solo studio album by Lou Reed, released December 1975 in the USA, and in January 1976 in the UK, by RCA Records. The album has been described by Anthony DeCurtis as perhaps the most romantic album of Reeds career. Many of the album's songs were inspired by and dedicated to Reed's girlfriend and muse at the time, a trans woman named Rachel Humphreys. According to Aidan Levy, Coney Island Baby was as much a love letter to Rachel as it was to the nostalgic Coney Island. Coney Island Baby - Lou Reed. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Текст песни: You know, man, when I was a young man in high school You believe in or not I wanted to play football for the coach And all those older guys They said he was mean and cruel, but you video by Lou Reed performing Coney Island Baby audio. C 1975 RCA Records a division of Sony Music Entertainment LouReed ConeyIslandBaby Island Baby in no way whitewashes the warp and woof of the quintessential Reed, but a balance has been restored, and one can understand the new monster, once again take him seriously. For the eight superb songs on Coney Island Baby, Reed assembled the best band he has performed with since the Velvet Underground. Michael Suchorskys versatile, controlled drumming is especially praiseworthy, and Reed himself has even managed to rekindle his intense, individualistic guitar playing of the late Sixties. Coney Island Baby sounds casual on the surface, but emotionally it's as compelling as anything Lou Reed released in the 1970s, and proved he could write about real people with recognizable emotions as well as anyone in rock music - something you might not have guessed from most of the solo albums that preceded it. Lou Reed : Coney Island Baby,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Coney Island Baby is the sound of Reed playing ball, assembling a stellar cast of backing players bassist Bruce Yaw, guitarist Bob Kulick, and drummer Michael Suchorsky to elevate his gutter-bound songwriting up to 70s FM rock-radio standards. You can see why some critics deemed the album a commercial concession: Charley's Girl is essentially a mash-up of Reed's two biggest hits, setting Sweet Jane strums to the doo-doo-doo cadence of Walk on the Wild Side She's My Best Friend was an old Velvet Underground rave-up reborn as an e. Listen free to Lou Reed Coney Island Baby Crazy Feeling, Charley's Girl and more. 8 tracks 35:07