Luc Ferrari / Brunhild Ferrari - Programme Commun Album FLAC
|2||–Luc Ferrari||Les Émois D'Aphrodite|
Clarinet – Tony StriplenDirected By [Music Director], Synthesizer – March ChunEnsemble – The MC BandPercussion – Kevin NeuhoffPiano – John McGinnSynthesizer – Mike TouchiTechnician [Technical Director] – Mark Grey
|3||–Luc Ferrari||Programme Commun Pour Clavecin Amplifié Et Bande Magnétique|
Harpsichord – Elisabeth Chojnacka
|4||–Luc Ferrari||Didascalies 2|
Piano – Claude Berset, Jean-Philippe Collard-NevenRecorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Jarek FrankowskiViola – Vincent Royer
|5||Brumes Du Réveil|
|6||–Brunhild Ferrari||Tranquilles Impatiences||20:24|
|8||–Brunhild Ferrari||Brumes Du Réveil||28:20|
|SRV354||Luc Ferrari||Programme Commun (LP, Ltd, Red)||Sub Rosa||SRV354||Belgium||2013|
|SRV354||Luc Ferrari||Programme Commun (LP, Ltd)||Sub Rosa||SRV354||Belgium||2013|
- Artwork [Photo Collage Page 16] – Brunhild Ferrari
- Design – La Montagne
- Liner Notes – Brunhild Ferrari, Charles Amirkhanian, Luc Ferrari
- Liner Notes [Introduction Text] – G.M. Hinant
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – François Couture
- Photography By [Booklet Pictures] – Brunhild Ferrari
- Photography By [Brunhild's Picture - Booklet] – Dominique Lohlé
- Photography By [Digipack Pictures / Luc Ferrari] – Olivier Garros
- Photography By [Luc + Brunhild] – Anne Fourès
- Photography By [Outside Pictures / Luc + Brunhild Ferrari] – Olivier Garros
Another Sub Rosa Production.
• Musique socialiste ou Programme commun pour clavecin amplifié et bande magnétique : Realized at Billig Studio, Paris. Final mixing completed at GMEB Studios. January/October 1972. Harpsichord performed at concert GRM, Théâtre Récamier, Paris, 1973.
• Didascalies 2 : La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, October 2008. Recorded, mixed, masterised October 2008-October 2009.
• Les Émois d'Aphrodite : New version, 1998, for clarinet, percussion, 2 samplers, and 1 CD player. Memorized sounds realized at Atelier Post-Billig, Paris. Score: La Muse En Circuit, Alfortville. Performed at Other Minds Music Festival, 1999, Cowell Theater, San Francisco.
• Dérivatif (July/August 2008): Realized at Atelier Post-Billig, Paris, with 93 sound items drawn from Luc Ferrari's Archives.
• Brumes du réveil (June/July 2009): Realized at Atelier Post-Billig, Paris. A Quarrel in the dedalus of reminiscence and fragments we call reality.
• Tranquilles impatiences (February/March 2010): Realized at Atelier Post-Billig, Paris. Stereo mimorized sound.
Cette double production a été réalisée avec l'aide de la Communauté Wallonie-Bruxelles et de la Fondation Luc Ferrari / Presque Rien.
Mastered at Le Laboratoire Central, Brussels, 2012.
Packaging: CDs housed in individual Digipaks held in a slipcase.
- Other (Category Disc 1): SR363-A
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): Sony DADC A0102057512-0102 18 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L558
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 94Z5
- Other (Category Disc 2): SR363-B
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): Sony DADC A0102057513-0202 18 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L558
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 94V5
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0102057512-0102
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0102057513-0202
- Produced At – Studio Billig
- Mixed At – GMEB
- Recorded At – Théâtre Récamier
- Produced At – Atelier Post-Billig
- Recorded At – Other Minds Music Festival
- Recorded At – Cowell Theater
- Mastered At – Le Laboratoire Central
He was a founding member of RTF's Groupe de Recherches Musicales GRMC, working alongside composers such as Pierre Schaeffer and Pierre Henry. Ferrari was born in Paris, and was trained in music at a very young age. He studied the piano under Alfred Cortot, musical analysis under Olivier Messiaen, and composition under Arthur Honegger. His first works. Programme commun. Luc Ferrari & Brunhild Ferrari. Modern Era 2012. Luc Ferrari. Didascalies 2. Les EMois d'Aphrodite. Brunhild Ferrari & Luc Ferrari. Brumes du réveil. By Brunhild FerrariBrunhild Ferrari & Luc Ferrari. Tranquilles impatiences. Luc Ferrari, Brunhild Ferrari. Sub Rosa. 2 Didascalies 2 Luc Ferrari 17:57. 3 Les EMois d'Aphrodite Luc Ferrari 22:48. 4 Dérivatif Brunhild Ferrari, Luc Ferrari 27:08. 5 Brumes du réveil Brunhild Ferrari, Luc Ferrari 28:23. 6 Tranquilles impatiences Brunhild Ferrari, Luc Ferrari 20:24. Disc IDs 2. Programme commun pour clavecin amplifié et bande magnétique. Les Émois d'Aphrodite. CD 2: Brumes du réveil. Watch the video for Programme commun from Luc Ferrari's Programme commun for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Luc Ferrari February 5, 1929 August 22, 2005 was a French composer, particularly noted for his tape music. Ferrari was born in Paris and studied the piano under Alfred Cortot, musical a read more. Ferrari was born in Paris and studied the piano under Alfred Cortot, musical analysis under Olivier Messiaen and composition read more. Similar Artists. Luc Ferrari is something of an inscrutable character. Probably the most explicitly political of the first generation GRM artists, Ferraris Programme Commun was intended as a statement in response to the strategic merging of the French Communist Party and the Socialist Party. The merging was intended to build a political block that could assert a winning socialist opposition to the liberals. The strategy worked, eventually leading to the election of Mitterrand. But at what cost It was, after all, the. For Luc Ferrari, this is the first full-length CD to come out after the trilogy Sub Rosa developed with him. Les anecdotiques2002, a fifteen-part suite, CD SR207, Son Mémorise 1976-2002 CD SR252 , DidascaliesSR259, 2007, CD SR259. What we have here is three substantial pieces: Programme commun pour clavecin et bande magnetique1972 performed by Elisabeth Chonacka, Didascalies1993 performed by Jean-Philippe Collard-Neven, Claude Berset, and Vincent Royer in 2009 and available only on vinylSRV305. note that Didascalies and Didascalies 2 are two different compositions, and another previ. Brunhild Meyer became Brunhild Meyer-Ferrari after she married with French composer Luc Ferrari. She has been his closest collaborator for more than forty years. Her voice can be considered as an incarnation of the composer's persona along with Elise Caron 's voice. Brunhild Ferrari Tranquilles Impatiences 2010 19:56. Brunhild Ferrari, Jim O'Rourke Le Piano Englouti 2020 17:31. Edizione principale -. Note sulla pubblicazione:facoltativo. Taken from the album Tranquilles Impatiences 2010 Alga Marghen plana-MF alga028, Programme Commun 2012 Sub Rosa SR363-AB Available from https