Shellac - At Action Park Album FLAC
|2||Il Porno Star||5:14|
|3||Dog And Pony Show||3:59|
|4||Song Of The Minerals||4:24|
|5||My Black Ass||3:00|
|6||The Idea Of North||3:42|
Lyrics By – Jenny the mouse McNeilly
|9||Pull The Cup||4:12|
- Bass [Mass] – Bob Weston
- Drums [Time] – Todd Trainer
- Engineer [Chef] – Iain Burgess
- Engineer [Coffee] – Peter Diemel
- Executive-Producer [Pyrotechnics] – Corey Rusk
- Guitar [Velocity] – Steve Albini
- Illustration [Action Park Illustration] – Joanne Dale
- Mastered By [Driver] – John Loder
Made in England
© 1994 Shellac
©&℗ 1994 Touch & Go Records
First pressing released in poly bag with flap and barcoded sticker sealing the flap. US sticker has barcode and TG141LP. European-distributed copies have LC and EFA numbers in addition to barcode and catalog number. Record says Made in England on one label, has label code on the other.
10 Myddleton Road
SARL Black Box
Recorded electrically during March 1994.
Pressed into 165 grams of virgin dye-blackened vinyl. Rotates at 200 degrees/second.
Shellac record number four.
This uni-pak style album jacket was printed at Fireproof Press, Chicago.
Cardboard inner sleeve with a drawing by J. Dale printed on one - and a "resuscitation from apparent death by electric shock." on the other side. This piece of the package made and printed in England by the proud subjects of HRH Queen Elizabeth II. (printed on inner sleeve).
- Barcode (String): 036172084111
- Label Code: LC 7861
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): TG 141 A-01-01-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): TG 141 B-01-01-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - etched): "SMOKING IS AS NATURAL AS BREATHING. THEY'VE BEEN DOING IT SINCE BEFORE I WAS BORN..."
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - etched): "...WHICH IS A SHAME, BECAUSE I COULD HAVE INVENTED IT. - TODD STANFORD TRAINER 1994"
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): TG141A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): TG141B
- Copyright (c) – Shellac
- Copyright (c) – Touch And Go Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch And Go Records
- Recorded At – Southern Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Black Box
- Printed By – Fireproof Press
- Distributed By – EFA – 19141-1
At Action Park. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. At Action Park is the first full-length record by Shellac, released in 1994. The title is unrelated to the infamous New Jersey theme park, Action Park, which closed in 1996 due to numerous fatalities. The drummer, Todd Trainer, came up with the title of the fictional park because it sounded cool. The release came in a folded and hand-pressed sleeve which is referred as uni-pak style album jacket. The inner sleeve shows artwork with four microphones, the record sleeve shows an illustration of the. Shellac - At Action Park 1994. To favorites 5 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Rock Post-Hardcore Noise Rock. Songs in album Shellac - At Action Park 1994. Shellac - My Black Ass. Shellac - Pull The Cup. Shellac - The Admiral. Shellac - Crow. Shellac - Song Of The Minerals. Album 1994 10 Songs. 10 tracks 36:57. Released October 24, 1994. At Action Park Tracklist. My Black Ass Name At Action Park. Type Album. Released date September 1994. Labels Touch And Go Records. Music StyleNoise Rock. Members owning this album3. My Black Ass. Genre: Noise Rock. Its hard to say for sure if Shellac is a logical continuation of what Albini accomplished through Big Black. Its raw yet clean, for sure, but the sounds of Shellac are far more calculated rather than chaotic from my view. Shellac is clearly a chance for Albini to step into the post-hardcore scene with acts like Fugazi, Unwound and The Jesus Lizard who came before. Albini had clearly an existent interest in this sound given his efforts within The Jesus Lizard and so from that. read more